These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the BareDerma Ltd website (BareDerma.com) and your relationship with BareDerma Ltd (we or us). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the BareDerma Ltd website.
BareDerma Ltd requires your personal information when you make a purchase, including your name, postal address, email. and address BareDerma Ltd also collects other information about your use of the service and BareDerma.com website. This information (excluding details of payment cards used, which are only handled by a secure online payment agent) is provided direct to BareDerma Ltd. BareDerma Ltd also monitors customer traffic patterns and site use in order to improve the service provided. However, information that can identify a visitor, such as a name or address, is not collected in this process, nor does BareDerma Ltd require disclosure of such information, unless the customer subscribes to the service. Information that can identify a visitor is collected only when the visitor provides it voluntarily. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.
Use of your information and your preferences
BareDerma Ltd will use your information to:
- Provide and improve its services
- Understand customers’ shopping habits
- Contact you with offers and information about the products and services of BareDerma Ltd and those of carefully selected parties.
You can opt-out of receiving promotional communications at any time by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for BareDerma Ltd to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to BareDerma Ltd.
Disclosures of your information
BareDerma Ltd would like to reassure you that your details are safe and will never be released to companies outside BareDerma Ltd for their marketing purposes. Given the international nature of the BareDerma Ltd business, your information may be disclosed on an international basis as part of the provision of the Service of BareDerma Ltd. BareDerma Ltd may share your details among BareDerma Ltd subsidiaries at home and abroad, any successors in title to the BareDerma Ltd business and businesses that process information on our behalf (e.g. printers who need certain details to print mailings). If you subscribe to the BareDerma Ltd website, BareDerma Ltd will share your information with the third party provider of the given websites for the purposes of giving you access to this service. BareDerma Ltd may also use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. You can find out more about the way cookies work on www.cookiecentral.com.
- Help ensure the security of transactions.
- Provide the mechanisms for online shopping and recipe club subscription.
- Enable traffic monitoring.
Visitors of BareDerma Ltd are sent anonymous cookies to keep track of their browsing patterns and build up a demographic profile. In addition, any visitor who has clicked on the BareDerma Ltd website or BareDerma Ltd advertisement on another site that links to the BareDerma Ltd website or the BareDerma Ltd website may be sent a semi-persistent (e.g. two weeks lifetime) anonymous cookie that will allow BareDerma Ltd to analyse advertising effectiveness and manage its relationship with affiliate sites.Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to access the BareDerma Ltd website, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to subscribe to one of the services on the BareDerma Ltd website.Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. As described above this will restrict your use of the BareDerma Ltd website.
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- Within registration to allow you to access stored information.
- To allow BareDerma Ltd to pay partners for introducing the user to the site.
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Third Party Cookies
Third parties serve cookies via this site. These are used for the following purposes:
- To serve advertisements on our site and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users.
- To tailor content to your preferences.
How to Reach Us
Please relay any questions you may have pertaining to our above stated policies by emailing: email@example.com